Effective Sept. 27, 2022
To help prevent the spread of COVID, the following guidelines are being followed:
- All visitors with COVID or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath will not be permitted to visit.
- All visitors must follow proper infection prevention practices:
- Wear a well-fitted face mask (a surgical mask or double masking is recommended) upon entry and at all times within the facility
- Wear any other personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient's or resident's room that our staff deems appropriate to the situation
- Physically distance from staff and other patients/residents/visitors that are not part of your group at all times
- Up to two healthy visitors at least 16 years of age can visit a patient/resident at one time per day. The maximum visitation time is 15 minutes between the hours of 7-9 p.m.
- To ensure the patient's safety, one of our staff members will escort each visitor to the visitation area (visitors can't roam the hallways)
- Visitors are only allowed in the designated visitation area between 7-9 p.m. as follows:
- Unit 1: Patio
- Unit 2: Dining room
Additional Visitor Guidelines
- Visitors must sign in with name, date, contact information and whom they will be visiting before entering the hospital. The hospital will maintain the sign-in log
- Visitor belongings need to be checked at the lobby (security) for contraband. Visitors' belongings, such purses or bigger items, are not to be brought in the unit. Lockers will be provided upon request.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food for the patients with the exception of sealed food for cultural or religious reasons, or by physician order. Fast food may not be ordered or brought in.
Please check back on our website or call (818) 787-1511 for updated visitor guidelines.