Billing and Accepted Insurance
As a patient at Southern California Hospital at Van Nuys, you have the right to understand our billing processes, and how our financial counselors can be of assistance to you. The hospital accepts Medicare, Medi-Cal and most private insurance.
If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please let us know at (818) 787-1511.
The following is the current list of accepted insurance plans. This list may change; it is important to speak with the hospital admissions team to confirm your insurance before any treatment at (818) 787-1511. Cash-pay options are available.
- Beech Street (now known as Coventry/First Health)
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of California
- Brand New Day (Universal Care)
- California Medical Assistance Comm (CMAC)
- Choice Care/Humana
- Cigna Healthcare of California, Inc.
- Citizen’s Choice (LOA)
- Coventry/First Health
- A. County Department of Mental Health
- Easy Choice Health Plan (LOA)
- First Health Network
- Healthcare Partners
- HealthNet (full-risk senior only)
- A. Care
- Med Fin
- MD Care (pending)
- MultiPlan (now Private Healthcare System)
- Pacificare/UNITED/Secure Horizon
- Private Healthcare Systems/Multiplan
Medical Groups-Inpatient Specialty Program (ISP)/Hospitals
- Accountable IPA
- Access Medical Group/IPA
- Bella Vista Medical Group
- Centinela Valley IPA
- Global Care IPA
- HealthCare Partners
- HealthCare LA IPA
- Premier Physicians Network
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Prospect Medical Group
- SynerMed, Inc.
- Cal Net (various payors)
- Pacificare Behavioral Health (see United Behavioral Health)
- United Behavioral Health
- U. S. Behavioral Health (see United Behavioral Health)